1996 GT Zaskar - Red Anodised (Retro-Mod) *pics 12/4/14-p2*

Re:

Nice build , don't see enough RED ones on here :!:

op62.jpg

Re:

Great to see some different red Zaskars!

It's always nice to see just how different people build the same frame.

I was actually after a Custard Yellow frame - haven't seen one for sale in almost 2yrs. They must be rare as hens teeth. Got to say though - the red does look ace in the flesh :D !

Bob - they look like some pretty funky levers on your Maguras? Are they Judy's as well?

Phatmar - Judy's aren't for sale at the moment i'm afraid - it's taken ages to find the ones i've now got. DH's don't seem to come up all that often. Which ones were you after? The all red, or the red & white?

Re:

:LOL: The brake aren't actually Magura, they are Echo's http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/hydraulic_r ... 11199.html same fittings etc but funkier, much lighter cnc'd levers and the slave cylinders are slightly smaller but still use the same pads and clamps.
The forks are Y2K RS Judy Race, not too bad on weight for a coil sprung fork with alu steerer tube etc and from what I've found only seemed to come in that red colour which is a damn good match for the red ano frame :cool:

Re:

Anodised colours that i'm aware of:
Red
Ink Blue
Aqua Blue
Purple (3DV)
Lime Green?
Black?
Pink?

I think there was a burnt/brown anodised one too - though you don't hear much about it.

Someone with a bit more knowledge will hopefully be along shortly to give a bit more of an accurate list!

Back