1993 Marin Team

OldSchoolSimon

Retro Newbie
Hi everyone,

Looking for some help and advice. Have an old 1993 Marin Team and am looking to sell. Unsure as to its possible value. Cost me a fortune when I bought it in the mid 90s. A local bike mechanic told me not to give it away as they are becoming collectable and fetch decent money. He said the Atac stem and Pace forks were worth a bit and told me to list it on this forum. Have it listed on eBay, here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-1993-T ... Swr9BfGvg8

Have seen similar bikes listed for much more, e.g. the frame alone of an identical 93 team is up for £250 at the moment. Actually sold it but the buyer let me down so it has been relisted. Have some better MTB tyres ( foldable period ones, not sure of the brand, need to check - Bontrager maybe?) to include with the sale.

What does everyone think?

Thanks
Simon

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Nice bike is that mate, nearly bid on it when first listed. From memory it made around £260 and to be honest that's probably around it's value, maybe a little more on a good day. If I was to spend more I'd want to look at it first so people who can't might not take the chance.

Back