dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Have given up .. so here it is.

1993 Marin Team Marin .
19” CTC 20.5 CTT
15cm head tube.

I rubbed all the failing lacquer off. This vastly improved the rust putting in the nickel plate.

Ordered some new Decals form a German member in here. His set doesn’t include all of them.

Brand new Ritchey headset.
Found a set of forks (not750g) had those and two stems blasted. one I modified to not have the brake guide pulley when using forks that have a stop. I started to paint these black but didn’t get as far as lacquer.

Started to paint a set of bar ends and cages. My hanger options meant I painted 1 bar end and 1 cage.

Found some orginal 395/dx wheels. These are a little tired, need a true and one has had the valve drilled for presta. They were only meant to be a stop gap but are 93 marine team Marin wheels with the black nipples. They include a cassette assume that’s orginal. No skewers

Got the orginal bar and xt sti (untested). They also include another set of bar ends.

Set of Cantis which I think are dx.

Orginal Post but it’s badly scorn. Has a saddle not orginal. x-lite QR.

£200 collected Warrington. Pics when I have time in my life.

Got some nice bits that I can offer the next owner first but will list once the frames gone.

Sunday morning Bump.. postage is approximately £50 if you want the wheels in the box.. frame only should be cheaper

Back