1992 Raleigh Rescue ..

Definitely seem to be the same rims then except for the size :cool: ...

Looks like you've got a fair size parts list to work on so that should keep you busy for a short while which you'll enjoy the searching if your out like me ;) ..

Yes the Apex had the flexstem but i don't know if the 92 version of the Apex was pink or not like the 93 as i've been trying to find one online along with my 92 Ravine ..

I had one of the very first '92 Apex's, and it was indeed the 'ruby pink'. I've just managed to get my hands on another one, in great condition.

Jaggs":gwz31eje said:
I had one of the very first '92 Apex's, and it was indeed the 'ruby pink'. I've just managed to get my hands on another one, in great condition.

Mm nice one Jaggs ;) so the 92 version is Ruby pink eh! so any chance of a pic sometime then mate as i'd love to see it and when photobucket gets back up and running again you'll get to see my bike as it stands atm but for now i've lost all my pics due to their updating the sight ..

beaglepop":30j0b3po said:
That explains why I can't see any pics on here, thought my phone had gone wrong!

Yes unfortunately photobucket are working on their sight yet again this week causing more disruption so no pic's until they've sorted it ..

I did a thread called 'return of the Apex' and the pics are on there, but, like you say, photobucket is down and all that...

I'll check your thread Jaggs as soon as photobucket gets up and running again and thanks for letting me know ;) ..

Back