1991 Rocky Mountain - Summit RL - FINISHED!!! (Pics)

Re: Re:

summit rl":ucwkchj0 said:
tHAT bike was built in Vancouver CANADA, own 3 of them I believe theres 4 in VANCOUVER the number was low on this like maybe under a hundred were buily .THEY were a team issue for the province of Quebec which Provincial colours are blue and white its a french province. My daily is a 20 inch full ritchey, xt, syncros posyt , oval seat tubeand oval downtybe!! THEY ARE SO SWEET and so overlooked so many get hung up on the Blizzard but this bike is way rarer and was used by factory sponsered riders!!! Just picked up a 91 Fusion absolutley no miles paid 125 off original middle aged owner,also this week a FAT city flyer one owner dusty orginal ,50 buks!! A KONA Exsplosif full XTR also hand built in Vancouver ,god im in the hometown and the bike ridding capital of North america,which makes collecting easy up to 167 complete bikes all handbuilt RM or Kona some BRODIE, another local builder he worked for RM for years in the early days,lets see... who else came from that stable? Syncros,Race Face,DEREK Bailey,BRODIE,RITCHEY!!! god so glad as a 15 year old I l;atched on and have ridden and collected from day ! not cause it was trendy cause I love it!!! WE got Cove handees here too those guys rule the DH scene sweet stuff!!! CHEERS...
167 bikes? :shock:
Here I thought buying a storage shed for my bikes was excessive. You must have a large warehouse to store yours! Any Thunderbolts, Tantalus', Titaniums, Altitudes, or other fine Rockies in your collection?...I'm amazed that you have found 3 Summit RLs!

Shutter, that's one nice Summit! Nice detail work. It should have won bike of the month!

Re:

we've heard numerous mentions of all these bikes but yet to see any posted. :roll:
when are we going to get to see some of them? :p

Re: Re:

Retro_Roy":nyx22td6 said:
we've heard numerous mentions of all these bikes but yet to see any posted. :roll:
when are we going to get to see some of them? :p
hmmm… sounds a bit like the possibility of some bike envy/jealousy? :LOL: ;)

i'm curious what these 167 bikes entail as well.

Re:

Thanks blizz!

Yea... I thought I was up there with close to 30 bikes...

Let's see the goods! =)

good looking bike and great bit of snow you have there also,,,had few rocky bars over the years maybe a rocky mtb one day also,,,,

Back