1991 Rocky Mountain - Summit RL - FINISHED!!! (Pics)

about time you posted this. this would have been mine if it was my size. as i had mentioned, it was actually listed the entire summer the year before you bought it, i think originally double what you paid. i was so tempted but i knew it would only be a garage queen in my collection, never to be ridden. and that's not how i collect bikes, so i had to sadly look away. :(

isn't the shoulder holder saddle off the Stratos i sold you?

RockiMtn":26z5lmrk said:
about time you posted this. this would have been mine if it was my size. as i had mentioned, it was actually listed the entire summer the year before you bought it, i think originally double what you paid. i was so tempted but i knew it would only be a garage queen in my collection, never to be ridden. and that's not how i collect bikes, so i had to sadly look away. :(

isn't the shoulder holder saddle off the Stratos i sold you?

Thanks! Yes! you are correct... I did swap the seat, thanks again for that! :D

yes... garage queen is the only problem with this bike... I'm too afraid to ride it... but I will take it out in the summer... I need to do more riding... that one ride we did was my one and only mountain bike ride last year

Re: Re:

dalecooper":1g1fgd6s said:
Is this a rare bike? Where i live about 7 km there is one for sale! Looks very nice and original!

Thx, it's not top of the line however its up there... And yes, very rare =)

Back