1991 Rocky Mountain - Summit RL - FINISHED!!! (Pics)

Re:

tHAT bike was built in Vancouver CANADA, own 3 of them I believe theres 4 in VANCOUVER the number was low on this like maybe under a hundred were buily .THEY were a team issue for the province of Quebec which Provincial colours are blue and white its a french province. My daily is a 20 inch full ritchey, xt, syncros posyt , oval seat tubeand oval downtybe!! THEY ARE SO SWEET and so overlooked so many get hung up on the Blizzard but this bike is way rarer and was used by factory sponsered riders!!! Just picked up a 91 Fusion absolutley no miles paid 125 off original middle aged owner,also this week a FAT city flyer one owner dusty orginal ,50 buks!! A KONA Exsplosif full XTR also hand built in Vancouver ,god im in the hometown and the bike ridding capital of North america,which makes collecting easy up to 167 complete bikes all handbuilt RM or Kona some BRODIE, another local builder he worked for RM for years in the early days,lets see... who else came from that stable? Syncros,Race Face,DEREK Bailey,BRODIE,RITCHEY!!! god so glad as a 15 year old I l;atched on and have ridden and collected from day ! not cause it was trendy cause I love it!!! WE got Cove handees here too those guys rule the DH scene sweet stuff!!! CHEERS...

thats totally worth 600 euro I paid 1200 new for mine one I found and 1 at a police auction for75 buks!!!But new 1200 hundred plus each handbuilt frame took 16 hoursI ve taken paul brodies frame building course and he remembers the summit and it was a 2 day job, they were literally breaking even on these puppies they werte trying to get a name and ohhh boy us lucky few we know how lucky we are EH???

Back