1991 Klein Adroit 19" Backfire Ultra Heavy DONE

Nice bright Backfire!, would be abit of a Picasso if you just put the parts on as they are without any paint!

Vinevo":29hxxdve said:
Nice bright Backfire!, would be abit of a Picasso if you just put the parts on as they are without any paint!

Once the Chris King is pinged out i will do a mock up, reckon it will give the Team Storck a run for its money!

thesneaker":2dvmp6rn said:
And i'm not even going to try and find a Strata, luckily i have the next best thing, the ugly Klein fork as Raging_Bulls put it :LOL:

Yeah, first time I have heard that

For some strange reason, I like it!, I think because of the contrast, the black highlights the vibrant colours far more than normal, dare you to keep it that way, all original Klein paint don't forget!

Vinevo":5fi76oty said:
For some strange reason, I like it!, I think because of the contrast, the black highlights the vibrant colours far more than normal, dare you to keep it that way, all original Klein paint don't forget!

I have plans for a colour change ;)

mike the manitou":39f2884b said:
hi
i 've a klein attittude and i would like to change the bottom bracket
thanks for your answer

mike

DIY way is screw a crank bolt into the spindle and knock through with a hammer, hopefully the bearing & spindle drop out, i did it earlier on this frame.

To install, a little bit more harder.......

Back