Sold KLEIN ADROIT 1995 BURGUNDY in 19" full Shimano XTR M900 like new

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is an Attitude painted as an Adroit? Every customer had the opportunity to choose from their color range - if he just wanted to and paid an extra. There are no colors that were exclusively for Adroits - and Adroits only. I could have ordered a Pinnacle painted in rainforest in 1993 - if I had wanted to! Or a Quantum in Mardy Gras.

Burgundy Blue was the standard color for Quantum Pros as well in 1995 and 1995. Well ...at least its the one they chose for the catalogue. Nothing more, nothing less :)

There are even Pulse Nightstorms out there. But I dont need to tell you, you know all that yourself since you are expert enough, Tom :)

There were a large number of attitude frames painted and labeled as adroits at the end. This isn’t one of them, this is a true adroit.

Okay... you mean the KOI era ...yeah that was later and a different pair of shoes and time frame anyways.

I do not own "a 95 Sea & Sky". I own 12 early and mid 90s KLEINS by now. He "modified" the Adroit with a Reset Racing tool to convert the MC2 head tube to 1 1/8 steerer. God knows, which other sleeve was used to make the 1 1/8 steerer fit into the MC2 collet. He ALSO used the original spacer and placed it upside down over the Reset Racing tool! rofl

Good lord! I would simply not make fun of any other ppl if I had modified my Adroit that way! Its ridiculous :) What is that supposed to mean anyways: A "real" Adroit and not some modified Attitude. Thats comparing apples and oranges to make some kind of BS argument out of it.
You list “1995 Klein Attitude Sea & Sky” in your signature which is what people do to indicate bikes they own or have owned. So if you don’t own a Sea and Sky, why would you say you do?

Last edited:
Stoney, do you seriously think there is any KLEIN "hater" here? Seriously?

Sorry SF KLEIN, I cant list every bike I have here. But okay...I surely will update my signature over the next days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back