1991 Funk Pro Comp

Yummy had two of my own early 90s,,look great all polished and climbed the hills easily...more pictures feller...

Re:

Thanks guys for the positive comments, felixdelrio , you could be right for 1992, I'm still awaiting a reply from Mr funk as to the date of manufacture to confirm, anyways, I'm happy if its 91 or 92 , she's a beauty, here's a couple more shots for those who have asked for them :)

Currently undergoing a few small changes.. addition of a little green ano..

Re:

Passport photo time for the Funk :)

Just something about the name 'Funk'

The Fork, Hmm.

Didn't want brakes that were too bling , low key, but at the same time effective stoppers, so I chose Ritchey Logics, as the original logo's were worn away on the arms of the brake calliper, I decided to polish them up and they look perfect and seem to melt into the frames smooth curvaceous lines :)

Seating arrangements had to be Selle Italia's Flite saddle, the colour also matches perfectly with those forks :)

A Ritchey seatpost was chosen for the lines and loveliness of it all :) also makes a really good pairing with the saddle .

Mavic Headset :), I may change this purely for aesthetics, but at the minute it does the job and is of good quality.

Onza Chill Pill cantilever brake hangers, Basic seat post binder, Lightweight , never really alter my saddle so it stays.

Onza Chill Pill on the front also, Ritchey Logic Brakes, all the Ritchey brakes Share Scott Mathauser upgraded brake pads.

The Fork.. Just love this:) ,

Ritchey Logic Brake Levers to match the brake callipers, Obviously Shimano Thumbshifters, True Temper , refinished bar.

ITM Titanium stem, I recently changed this over from the ATAC I'd fitted, as I've always loved ITM's Titanium stem smooth ride qualities :)

The Rest, is Just Good old reliable XT M732/5 , Always works, looks beautiful and lasts forever :)

cket.com/user/MrUniversephotos/media/Funk/DSC_7410_zpsqfmk0ocr.jpg.html]
DSC_7410_zpsqfmk0ocr.jpg
[/url]

Ian

Back