1990 Rocky Mountain Cirrus

Woody":1vn7fa2e said:
The Rocky mountain's from this era are all gorgeous. I remember drooling over these in the magazines. This will look stunning when complete. That frame has come up a treat , good work :cool:

+1

I had a Summit with Full syncros group BITD and loved it.

So good to see all that kit there readu to go on, it's going to be a corker of a build :D

Pardon the greased fingerprints ...........

Attachments

• Picture 12781.jpg
    Picture 12781.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,700
  • Picture 12791.jpg
    Picture 12791.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,701
  • Picture 12801.jpg
    Picture 12801.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,701
  • Picture 12811.jpg
    Picture 12811.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,701
now that's looking good! :cool: but where's the Syncros handlebar? :? ;)

btw, what grips are you gonna go with? i need some ideas for both my Ti and Blizzard.

Syncros bar is BENT! I may use it for a front door handle. The RM one was stock on it anyway so it's not tooo bad.

Grips, not sure yet. I am very partial to serfas but they are really like a seat, if you're going to ride the bike then it has to work for you. Besides, gips aren't like swapping NOS Syncros cranks for DX with biopace rings. Nobody would slap you silly for putting on a $10 pair of grips that can be swapped out in 20 seconds...........would they? :(

If you find another fork in that length steerer going cheap...

Looks like that bike would fit me which is a change with all the small RM's we seem to see :D

The stem is too modern as is the seatpost and the headset but hey nothing but the most anal would notice.

Back