1990 Klein Top Gun Restore **FINISHED**

Re:

Almost finished. I still need to find the crank caps.

Attachments

• IMG_3035s.jpg
    IMG_3035s.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_3031s.jpg
    IMG_3031s.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_3029s.jpg
    IMG_3029s.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_3028s.jpg
    IMG_3028s.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_3026s.jpg
    IMG_3026s.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 813
Re:

A few more pics

Attachments

• IMG_3032s.jpg
    IMG_3032s.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 790
  • IMG_3023s.jpg
    IMG_3023s.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 790
mkozaczek":16uphwdr said:
Aside from the tires I think it's an A+

Thanks Martin, that means a lot! :)

I have yet to win a Specialized Ground Control auction on eBay. I am still in the hunt. Does anyone make a replica Ground Control tire?

Re:

I've never been a huge Klein fan to be honest but you've done a lovely job there, I like the xt group, I love campagnolo for road but always felt their off road stuff was useless, xt is definitely the right choice and its looks like you had some mint kit for it aswel.

Very well done, chapeau!

Very very nice!! Cool bike! :cool: I do think you have a front specific tire on the rear, right? Onza Aggro? That needs a Honch in the back, I have them on my Attitude ;-)

Void(EN12-82)":37qt0ppy said:
Very very nice!! Cool bike! :cool: I do think you have a front specific tire on the rear, right? Onza Aggro? That needs a Honch in the back, I have them on my Attitude ;-)

Thank you!

Yes. The only other option I had was the Dart/Smoke combo. Been there, done that. I am going to run these until I can find some Ground Controls.

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":1ga4svwr said:
I've never been a huge Klein fan to be honest but you've done a lovely job there, I like the xt group, I love campagnolo for road but always felt their off road stuff was useless, xt is definitely the right choice and its looks like you had some mint kit for it aswel.

Very well done, chapeau!

Thanks. I loved XT BITD, but could never afford it. I always recycled my plain old Deore.

Back