1990 Alpinestars CroMegaDX - Update 26/5/10 (page3)

Hiya Steve. Lovely bike mate, remember one of the lads I knew having one of these bitd. Managed to pinch one of these off giant-one and was wondering if you had the original spec list? :D

brocklanders023":198yqkdp said:
Hiya Steve. Lovely bike mate, remember one of the lads I knew having one of these bitd. Managed to pinch one of these off giant-one and was wondering if you had the original spec list? :D

Fantastic - you have a pm incoming, and I'll put the spec list together now for you ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

stubbsy":2umf7pas said:
some bloke asked me if it was a girls bike because of the flouro pink :LOL: :LOL:

I even get that question when I'm out on my KLEIN Attitude because of the pink... :cool:

Anyhoo, great bike Steve. Nice to see it's getting used. Does it ride as great as it looks (never been out on it since it was too big for me)??

Void

Cheers Void,

And yes (when my legs aren't lacking energy :oops: ) it rides very well indeed.. The riding position is rather 'race' oriented, but it soaks up the bumps nicely, even with the straight rigid forks.. ;) and it climbs hills like a scalded cat :LOL:

Back