1990 Alpinestars CroMegaDX - Update 26/5/10 (page3)

Cheers Mark,

Thanks to your good self I have shifters for my fingers and a saddle for my bottom, for this one.......... ;)

I couldn't believe my luck when I opened your parcel and this saddle was sat in there - the exact one I had BITD (couldn't afford a Flite BITD :oops: )

Really surprised how quickly I built it up today, (Thanks to sithlord for the cables and DX rear mech ;) ), and now I'm itching to take it off-road somewhere near and cane the absolute nuts off of it :cool: :LOL: :shock:

Not quite in the league of your Ti-Mega, but this is 10000% sentimental to me... :roll: :cry: :) :cool:

Steve

Lovely looking bike Steve top work :D

I fancy one of those to go with my E-stay now.

chrisv40":1ofewjlu said:
Lovely looking bike Steve top work :D

I fancy one of those to go with my E-stay now.

Cheers Chris :)
I do have a 'spare' F+F in the garage ;) :roll: :roll:

Steve dont a great job there, looks fantastic.

I take it these are about 2 tonne lighter than the e-stays?

Cheers, :)

How's your build coming along?

Yeah these are probably a pound (or two ;) :LOL: :LOL: ) lighter than the e-stay. ;) :)

GT-Steve":geyjxeax said:
Cheers, :)

How's your build coming along?

Yeah these are probably a pound (or two ;) :LOL: :LOL: ) lighter than the e-stay. ;) :)

:LOL:

Yeah mine is coming along at it's usual slow pace. Was undecided on getting the frame resprayed but the scratches are so many and so deep in places dont think I have a choice.

Just sorting out the last few things such as clearing the remains of the stuck seatpost before I get it powdercoated. Think I have now got all the parts ready for it.

Latest posts

Back