1990/91 Specialized Stumpjumper Team 20inch

Tomac23

Senior Retro Guru
Too far away from me but I’m sure someone on here will be interested

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’ve got one with a slightly smaller frame that I’m considering selling soon so interested to see what it sells for too. Just to be clear it does usually live in my kitchen

Attachments

• 5CCCD85D-92C9-4C4C-8CC6-6FC637A39A7E.jpeg
    5CCCD85D-92C9-4C4C-8CC6-6FC637A39A7E.jpeg
    565.7 KB · Views: 34
I hope the person who outbid me is a member here. Who ends an auction before 8 on a Sunday anyway 😁
Edit ..guess it was you @trailwright given you are looking for the missing xc pro pedals 👍 You can blame me for the extra 78p

Back