1989 Orange Clockwork yellow/white. Update 26/11/2014.

Re: 1989 Orange Clockwork yellow/white. Update 17/12/13.

Due to the fact retrobike is ace I think I've already sorted it. :xmas-big-grin:

Re: 1989 Orange Clockwork yellow/white. Update page 2.

Not sure how I missed this thread but I'm looking forward to the updates!

Re:

Just seen this thread. Looks in great shape for its age.
It would be interesting to compare the geometry and measurements with the proto clockwork.

Re:

The poor thing is currently hung up in the garage waiting for some love. Deore groupo sorted and Salsa stem recently bought. Still need wheels, bar, seat post and saddle although the Prestige might donate some parts when I get chance to have a tinker.

Re:

No pictures but have started putting the Deore kit on today. Got some Mavic 231CD on XT M730 wheels incoming, got a Salsa stem, got a bb, might have a bar so it's coming together. Updates soon. :D

Re:

This is such a nice build. Love the frame colours.

Can't wait to see it finished.

Re: 1989 Orange Clockwork yellow/white. Update page 2.

Photographs never give the clockworks justice when it comes to their orange flourescence. Is this the same case with your yellow one?

Re:

Have you sorted a stem yet? Just there were some nice and light one inch NOS 3T Pro Chrome's with 130mm and a nice bit of rise in Columbus steel for little money, I bought one for my 93 Clocky, looks a dead ringer for an SK8.

Re: Re:

Wold Ranger":3dyz61cd said:
Have you sorted a stem yet? Just there were some nice and light one inch NOS 3T Pro Chrome's with 130mm and a nice bit of rise in Columbus steel for little money, I bought one for my 93 Clocky, looks a dead ringer for an SK8.

Where did you see them? Might be interested as I'm not convinced the Salsa one I got for it is right.

Back