26/12 Server Outage

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Our hosting provider has had some big problems today - hence the slow or non-existent site :(

Seems back up now, hopefully stay up now :)

It went out about 10pm last night Pacific Standard Time. I took a screenshot showing my computer's clock & the "server is not responding" message I received if you need it.

SF Klein":3gws307f said:
It went out about 10pm last night Pacific Standard Time. I took a screenshot showing my computer's clock & the "server is not responding" message I received if you need it.

Thanks for that.

The issue is with the host currently. Seems Christmas doesn't bring out the bst in all.

I figured it had to be host related. It costs a fortune to have the ability to call your hosting company and say "I know it's Christmas and all, but would you mind getting out of bed and getting my site back up and running?" :p It started getting slloooooooowww about an hour beforehand and then it just crashed = no response at all which gave me an excuse to actually go to bed and get some sleep.

Been going off my tree today without this site! Been on my own today and trawled through my usual forums and ebay but couldn't get onto my PM's and such.
Glad its all sorted now though! :D

Still a bit wonky at times. This is from a couple minutes ago...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-12-26 at 9.48.25 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2009-12-26 at 9.48.25 AM.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 981
According to the hosting provider everything should be 100% sorted as of 1800 GMT.

Terrible, been without RB all day. Been wandering between bike shop websites. Spent loads :oops:

Back