Status
Not open for further replies.

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
It may have come down with a little seasonal manflu but stories of the demise of the Turkey Twizzler were greatly exaggerated - IT LIVES!

The Midlands is proud to present...
The Annual Cannock Turkey Twizzler Ride 2010 (but a little bit later and now in early 2011 and renamed Cupid's Arrow)

Round 1 Of The Retrobike National Event Series with support from

:: Date: Saturday 12th February 2011
:: Distance/time: 18 miles or so spread out over a full day's riding with plenty of fuel stops and banter. Please arrive by 10 a.m. for a 10.30 a.m. start.
:: Meeting at: Birches Valley Car Park, Cannock Chase
:: Directions: Postcode: WS15 2UQ
:: Terrain: Forest trails, many man made.
:: Route: The morning will be the classic ‘Follow the Dog' trail, and after a stop for food we'll head off for some of the newly created trails and a bit of off piste.

second_attempt_835.jpg
off_and_pissed_136.jpg
making_gravy_159.jpg

Before the weather intervened we had a tidy festive theme. Now, in mid February, show your bike love (see what we did there?) and get in the spirit; I wonder how many riders will come dressed as Cupid?

We must have had the best part of 40 riders in previous years, lets hope the postponement will not have dampened enthusiasm - sign up now!

Attending:
- ededwards
- sinnett177
- weeman_mtb
- Andy B
- REKIborter
- rc200ti
- christy
- Bensherman
- drystonepaul
- daj
- Rocky
- CAS
- nightfire
- monsterfatuk
- marctwotone
- John
- SMD
- elPedro666 + 1
- Kiran
- spencer13
- stewlewis
- jonnyboy666
- TeamLard
- Old Ned
- slmracing
- brummieguy
- makster
- mrlee
- andybag
- Kev Duckworth
- XenMaster
- NakedGav
- Harry Crumb
- any123
- letmetalktomark
- legrandefromage
- boy"O"boy
- velocitizen + Brother Mat

Feb 12th........My Birthday, what a treat i can make this one, i'll bring a b'day cake, anyone got 57 candles spare !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back