Retro Ale Wobble, Llanwrtyd Wells, Wales 17th/18th November

up to you mate but this year I'll be retro (normally take my San Andreas), so probably my Axis if built up or the Delta V900 or maybe the 855 not sure yet!

Axis mostly built up tonight, just waiting on headset spacers from Al and a seatpost clamp from Monsterfatuk and away we go!

I was swaying towards taking the Avalanche 'cus she rides brilliantly. I can't seem to stop taking it out at the moment, so I have ignored to RTS for a few months now.
But, seeing as the rest of you are going retro I'll dig it out and polish her up for the meet ;)

Have you all got accomm sorted?
Whats the plans for Sunday? Having a hungover ride or leaving after a fry-up! :LOL:

I'll be sleeping in the car down at the playing fields (makeshift campsite) on Saturday night, fry up for breakfast at the pub hopefully if Bernie the landlord can cater for our number, then a casual drive to Hereford for sunday lunch at a pub we know there. Doubt we'll ride sunday morning but you never know!!

43455335tq8.jpg

OK guys don't forget to pre-book to save you some dosh (download form here: http://llanwrtyd-wells.powys.org.uk/eve ... wobble.htm). You can leave it to the day but there's usually a queue and it costs a bit more.

Even though it doesn't say it on the form, you can pay for just one day's ride (saturday) at £15 (I checked with the organisers). Up to you if you still want to do a ride Sunday - ededwards was maybe talking about it, however my feeling is after a) potential hangover b) nice full breakfast at pub c) packing up and then d) drive to Hereford it's lunchtime anyway so getting a ride in might be tricky unless you don't plan on joining us for lunch. I'll be sending a PM around to get numbers for lunch as it's quite busy at this pub and we'll be booking if possible.

Just brought some new Rock Shox for the RTS ready for Wales! :cool:

Changing it back to an XC set up; straight bars with X-Lite stubbies, some new Rock Shox with lock out (for going up all those bloody mountains!) and some new SPuDs.

Cant wait to try her out! :D

Back