Look MI80 . First ride out page 6

Looks stunning Si, glad you put tyres back on looks the business :cool: :cool:

Looking forward to the ride report when the weather allows, pretty exclusive bike you have there Si, not much info around the web on them.

Chris I've not found any info on the net regarding these,, and I've also mailed Look and they were next to useless :( ,, Adrian (Nevadasmith) sent me a scan on the Mi90 from a magazine,, but apart from that I've not seen any other info.. ?

I'm hoping it rides really well, This one will be staying for sure.. unless its a total pig to ride.. which I cant see it .. :)

Pickle wrote :

Clean and simple.

Thanks fella.. been a lot of work,, having to re-tap every thread out and do a lot of cosmetic work to her,, but I'm pleased in the way its turned out.. :)

Rojo wrote :

not bad :roll: :roll:

Thanks for that chap.. :) :LOL: :LOL:

And after a change..

Looks stunning Si, glad you put tyres back on looks the business

Well the tyres will be just for show,, as I'm planning on using some nice Ritchey WCS's I have kicking around.. ;)

looking good si. not normally a fan of white bikes, sorry jon;) (and i actually have a white bike myself! :oops: ) but that looks amazing. now you've finished that you could start on a new black project ;)

looking good si. not normally a fan of white bikes, sorry jon;) (and i actually have a white bike myself! ) but that looks amazing. now you've finished that you could start on a new black project

Thanks Dude.. :) funny you should say that... ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well after a malcolm a mate of mine came round to see me today,, and bringing his bike and not taking no for an answer, the Look has had its maiden voyage out , hard to tell how well it handles due to the snow,, but fit is good and feels like it has potential.. :)

A few pics .. :)

Had to have a quick change of tyres due to weather.. :)

IMGP2537.jpg

I would say I love the seat albeit a little hard , hopefully this year it'll bed in.. obviously mated to a lovely WCS Ritchey seatpin..:)

IMGP2547.jpg

NOS XT headset fitted,, and one of my favorite stems a WCS Ritchey.. :)

IMGP2543.jpg

XT Reliability :)

IMGP2523.jpg

IMGP2548.jpg

IMGP2544.jpg

XT Thumbshifters to take care of shifting duties and Ritchey Logic levers and canti's to handle the braking duties.. :)

IMGP2536.jpg

Really pleased with the build and hope you guys like it...

Just a couple more.. :)

IMGP2516.jpg

IMGP2512.jpg

IMGP2525.jpg

IMGP2538.jpg

IMGP2558.jpg

IMGP2556.jpg

IMGP2559.jpg

Looking brill mate really does but white tyres for sure ;)

Latest posts

Back