Sale or Swap: Klein Aura V frame (modernish sorry)

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Right then - It appears I've been "mislead" about the size of a bike I have purchased. I was told it was big enough for me, but in fact it is far too small. :( :roll: :(

The frame is a Klein Aura V in metallic grey (beautiful). It measures 51cm C-T and has a 54cm top tube; I reckon it would fit someone who is about 5'6" - 5'10" depending on your preference for size. It is a compact, so bear that in mind. It is in great nic, with only one obvious scratch on the seat tube.

I would like to do a straight swap with a similar era and quality frame, but obviously a bit bigger! I'd say 58cm if compact, bigger if "standard" geometry - probably 60cm. I will include the forks (Easton EC90 SLX) and headset if I got the same set up in return.

If no swap available, how about £250 for the frame only. WHY?

Attachments

• klein aura v 005 (Small).JPG
    klein aura v 005 (Small).JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 3,832
solar23uk":36brknur said:
Hi, nice frame, i have a 56cm cinelli estrada frameset in a 56cm which is an awesome frame but too big for me, ironically i have been looking for a klein frame....

I have a picture here if you are interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49675146@N05/4864876405/

the marks on top tube are flash feedback not scuffs.

Where abouts are you based ? :D

Jules

Hi Jules,

I am based in Somerset, but have to head in your direction on a reasonably frequent basis.

I am potentially interested; can you tell me some more about the frame? Exact dimensions, BB width, head tube lenght etc. Plus what year is it and how long have you owned it?

Basically all the questions I should have asked when I bought the Klein - Lovely as it is I don't want another bike that is too small! ;)

Bump! Anyone? I really want to get out and do some road miles and I need a bigger bike. I'd love a GT ZR1000 or 2000 frame and forks if anyone has one? That said, anything else is of interest....

Back