Goo day to you all

spitoon

Senior Retro Guru
Cracking site!! my ride is a rc200 f7 team issue,will post some pics if I ever work out how to,quality bikes on here.Im glad to see a multitude of pace on here. :p

I want a pace, may do up all my bikes...flogem all, then buy one pace and be happy :)

ditto :LOL:

make sure we don't do it at the same time though as there'll be a flood of retro bikes on Ebay and Pace's will rocket up in price!

Hi Spitoon,

welcome to the forums mate, as you see there's quite a following on here for Pace's and loads of knowledge...

Enjoy!

Rich

ta for the replys,did post in wanted section for second pace frame,for a rigid build,you guys were most helpful,but unfortunatley didnt find one,,did manage to bag the pace trials frame on ebay tonight for my son, get him started on the right foot! :cool: :p

Was watching that myself for my 4yr old. Never to young to start riding a pace :shock: Mind you might be a while till he grows that big

my lads on a felt bmx at mo,just coulnt resist it,he will ride it!!!!! :LOL: I always wanted a pace many moons ago,now im bloody old and fragile i can afford one or two until my mrs finds out :roll:

Back