'Retrobike Rider' Banner!

woo hoo!! hmm . . . which bike though? :LOL:

oh by the way mark, your bike got posted out yesterday, should be there tuesday. :D

jonnyboy666":2jwp7emm said:
woo hoo!! hmm . . . which bike though? :LOL:

oh by the way mark, your bike got posted out yesterday, should be there tuesday. :D
Great stuff that is good news :D

Righty ho.

These banners should be mostly driven by the Area Group Co-ordinators. so get yerself out on a ride ;)

Thus far, Mr Ship, Drystonepaul and myself have attained them. After tomorrows MacRetro event I'm sure many more will be forthcoming.

Stop. Banner time!

The clan MacRetro have been discussing their own personalised and patriotic retrobike rider banner in a very entertaining thread here.

It's a great read. Highlight for me has to be from The Ken...

The Ken":2y1lxlsh said:
This isn't an insignificant mark stumbled across by strangers, it is a mark earned by blood and toil wrenched from the earth itself, a mark that lets us stand proud amongst a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny!
You have come to ride as free men. And free man you are! What will you do without MacRetro? Will you ride? "Two bikes against ten?
Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile but look gay in the process.
And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our bicycles!

:LOL:

I think John isn't keen on making the banner's too region specific.

John":2p0hezg1 said:
I'm not looking for banners for each region. Really what would we have for the Midlands, a banner with a picture of Jasper Carrot on?

What would we have for the North West, Stuart Hall?

stuart_hall_1969.jpg

Latest posts

Back