RC100 project

makster":1mx89aw8 said:
that CAD decal would bug the hell out of me. Always thought that things like that are really patronising. Woopy-doo, someone has a pc!

yes but in 1989 CAD was a big deal! Times have changed - now any 5yo can design his dream bike on a PC

Cjax - that is going to be sweet mate. I'd prefer a 'yellow' RC100 but the black is very cool!

MadCowKev":3efaqvxm said:
makster":3efaqvxm said:
that CAD decal would bug the hell out of me. Always thought that things like that are really patronising. Woopy-doo, someone has a pc!

yes but in 1989 CAD was a big deal! Times have changed - now any 5yo can design his dream bike on a PC

Its probably just my opinion of CAD in general. More of a paper and pencil man me'self :D

MadCowKev":28ruv75j said:
makster":28ruv75j said:

Cjax - that is going to be sweet mate. I'd prefer a 'yellow' RC100 but the black is very cool!

:oops: That decals one of my favourite bits :D it totally throws me back to the 80's :cool:

cjax":39jjnfhm said:
makster":39jjnfhm said:
I'd be more impressed with a logo saying 'drawn using a 2H' :LOL:

I like it :LOL:

I'll swap it for your flat :roll:

Chris.

You haven't seen my flat! Been the bain of my life for the past 2 years. Probably would have taken you up on that a year ago. Now THAT is a time and money consuming project.
Offer to swap at your peril :LOL:
Looking forward to seeing this bike develop (promise not to 'borrow' any ideas ;) )

Bloody Pace RC100's, common as Klein Attitude's in Team USA colours!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Rich

Once I get my bullseye cranks back from being modified by DrS I'm hoping to finally start building it.

Been a long drawn out affair getting all the bits together but getting there slowly ;)

Watch this space. Chris.

Where the hell did you find that!, and why didnt I forsee its sale and buy it first...damn you! :p

Back