This has got to be the best load of BOLLOCKS ive ever read

Nob":1hpw02z8 said:
It’s just steel so nothing really special to warrant that price......

Its Aluminium and its still not a steal.....lol

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Damn, I clearly have had this retro lark all wrong...

Instead of trying to collect Fats and Teesdale frames I should have stockpiled Klein Mantras and watched the $$$ roll in..... :facepalm: :LOL:

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":18l0lxmi said:
Damn, I clearly have had this retro lark all wrong...

Instead of trying to collect Fats and Teesdale frames I should have stockpiled Klein Mantras and watched the $$$ roll in..... :facepalm: :LOL:
Its never too late to start new. But this time do it right! :mrgreen:

Re:

I hope you each have a amazing life ahead with enormous amounts of happiness how i am referring about.

My work here is done.

Markybeau":ll70zods said:
I hope you each have a amazing life ahead with enormous amounts of happiness how i am referring about.

My work here is done.

If this is yours, and your a member here, then you know its value, and I guess you get the point.

With that said, Id like some of your happiness, and what ever your smoking on those trails, let us all join you..... ;)

TOGETHER WE CAN INCREASE OUR WORTH, THROUGH OUR LOVE FOR RETRO BIKES AND THE BIKES WE OWN.

:cool:

Markybeau":3ve9hqj9 said:

My work here is done.

Sir - it certainly is

You have brighten up our lives inextricably with a mere splash of green paint, your value to worth ratio and a price tag of $8k

Had it been advertised for sale with all proceeds going to charity all would be well, but in fairness the unwitting buyer ‘would’ need to live a very long life to see the market catch up with your evaluation

Markybeau":2bttpzje said:
Nope, unfortunately not my work.

Just a small tribute to Larry Tesler, using cut and paste.

Oh thank god for that, Well whoever is selling it - they created the gift that keeps of giving :D

Latest posts

Back