My first build up with donated parts- First Pics page 2

wow, the colour matched tires and saddle alone already makes it look like it will be a fantastic build!

your cat really doesnt look impressed.

however by the look of that pile pf parts we will be.

Get that outer chain ring off the carpet before you get a thick ear & a depleted Bike crap allowance

*Talking from experience* :oops: :)

Baaadasss...

I can't believe you got race lines.

Looks like you could do with those pretty integral, big circular bits that go on the front and back of the frame.

:LOL:

Is someone sorting you out some Girvins? She's beggin for Girvins.

Box of tat from me should be with ye maybe termorrer or friday- looks like a lot of it might be redundant (folks've sent ye some quality tat there!!), but hopefully the BB and pedals will do t'job.

I sent ye a red Spokey to complement the frame and tyres............... :p

Give the cat a rub under the chin from me, too..........

Hey guys

Boothy i had to buy them. I was sent some cantis and they are immaculate but i had an offer i could not refuse so i took them. When i think of the first Proflex's i saw they had the girvins and maguras and that was it, that image has stuck with me ever since. So thats the way i am going. I had to buy one part so this was it, but the catis are going on my charity build that i am going to sell and raise some money for charity.

I am going to repay everyone here by making this the best i can. I have had a contact agree to either anodise or repaint the bike for me free of charge so it should be clean as a whistle when i am finished!

Thanks for the support guys, i really appreciate it!

Back