traditionalists do not look

deko

Retro Newbie
gianni motta mid-late ninties NOS garage find frame bit of haggling and it was mine
built it with centuar 10s the older version with the ultrashift controls that i had lying around
also had the wheels just waiting on the right frame
very pleased with bike ride is smooth and quick
surprised at weight came in at 8.1kg

Attachments

• IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,420
It looks the business and certainly looks like it was designed that way. Really nice, great build.

Jamie

Re:

thanks i wish that you all could have a wee shot of it the ride quality is the best ive experianced
in a long time
ive been looking for something like this for a long time and stumbled across this in abox in a clients
garage
he had a collection on flying scots and we got talking he showed me this frame he was going to build it up a few years ago but lost interest it was love at first sight
imgoing to purchase a set of shallow wheels for it as well i can post pics and have an opinion poll to see who like what best thinking of miche to keep the italian theme going
the gianni motta life story is quite interesting as well and his steel frames are becoming pretty rareso feel pretty lucky to have found this

Very nice. A great choice of components, and lovely mix of finishes with red and black paint, and alloy and chrome.

Back