Bike Smuggling - Overburys Pioneer 3 Hour Build.

Like this pic. Couldn't resist a quick spin with the boy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 791
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 792
thats a cool looking bike you have there fella, please tell me the front wheel goes left, when the bars are turned right - that would be awesome!

Love it

But being critical but the stem is a bit "meh". Appreciate you have just thrown it together though.

how do those mf rock and rolls ride? i have a frame doing nowt in the shed as cant be harrissed to build it up. if they are any good i may chuck some bits at it....

coomber":3o5rvd9x said:
Love it

But being critical but the stem is a bit "meh". Appreciate you have just thrown it together though.

yes if i had a black quill it would be better. will look out for something nice but hard to find.

jamabikes":a7q53k2w said:
how do those mf rock and rolls ride? i have a frame doing nowt in the shed as cant be harrissed to build it up. if they are any good i may chuck some bits at it....

Depends which one. This is lovely but i think all the XT and decent air shocks help. For an early full suspension i'd say they did a good job. Was £1800 new so cant be all bad.

what's the frame?

jamabikes":3gonzq8q said:
same as yours but with a fox coil unit. been re sprayed ford st orange at some point :facepalm:

check out the link in my sig. you can see how it went and there's some better pics. Didn't have to do much.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse :facepalm:

This has to step as my winter weekday evening road training bike. It will oly come out after dark so as not to spook the local livestock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 705
Back