A ride or two in May

I went out on a loop to East Dean from the carpark today with my wife and Uncle Monty, very nice ride out in the sun, fantastic lunch in a cracking little pub (baked sea bass, Cajun spicy sword fish, burger with mozzarella and onion chutney), and did some of the single track in Whiteways on the way back through. All in about 18 miles.

Perfect day......

I did Cissbury/Chanctonbury/Steyning Bowl, trails where in great shape, dry and dusty, the way I like it :)

Missed all of you :(
i was at whiteways as well today ! did a quick couple of laps of the single track loop
and a couple of the older runs then headed back of home, must have left at about 12.30
1 ish, very fast out there today .....almost too fast on a couple of occasions !! ;)
Managed to get a bit more GoPro footage as well, but it will be a couple of weeks before i can up load it... due to technical reasons.
Any how catch you all at the next one
Mick :D

Ps, should be able to make the 25th :) jsut say a time and place and i will do my best to be there !
Mick :D

Mick
The rides definitely on, I just haven't decided on the route yet. I will post up some details in a week or so once I have got my act together.

The Gorrick 100 was punishing, over 10 miles per lap and 7 laps! I saw one other bike running v-brakes and Pace forks and gave him a wave :D gear cable burst as I was cleaning the bike, bloody lucky it wasn't during the race. :shock: Bucks off road sportif this weekend, any takers?

SP

BobCatMax":29ywsa6x said:
aah, but those are unsanctioned!! ;)

Thanks SP, I was dimly aware of the Gorrick one as a friend is doing it.

@grd - the 25th May is looking promising, if that's of any use?

I could make the 25th, but only if the ride can start later, like 1pm?

I've forgotten Rob - are you mobile? I now am the proud owner of my own Jalopy, so if you need a lift...?

BobCatMax":1cjtaudh said:
I've forgotten Rob - are you mobile? I now am the proud owner of my own Jalopy, so if you need a lift...?

Yeah transport has never been a problem, it's the fact I work nights that is :facepalm:

i knew it was something :LOL:

as long as I was back by 6-ish...

grd, how long do you think we'll be out for if a 1 o'clock start suited you?

Back