F1 2013

Love to be a fly on the wall in the Red Bull garage right now. Vettel's lucky Webber didn't punch him on the podium.

FMJ":jr5j3nzf said:
Love to be a fly on the wall in the Red Bull garage right now. Vettel's lucky Webber didn't punch him on the podium.

It spices it up a bit, Webber must have the patience of a saint i would have been spitting feathers :D

But as Webber said, 'old skinny ass' Vettel will be protected.

I would like to see them in some celebrity deathmatch type event :p

Indeed, Webber not a happy man.

Thing is rosberg followed team orders.

Its funny, to me team orders are fine, I know a lot of people hate them, but they often make sense. But i think the ordres for rosberg to stay behind hamilton were pretty silly. but the RB orders fine as they are just controlling the race, where as lwwis had issue, let nico go maybe he can make something happen...

As a complete Schumacher fan, i was gutted when he hung up the gloves although i can see why he did. But i hope Hamilton has a decent season, it certainly looks like the car is quite competitive.

Nothing against Vettel, just want someone to make him fight for every point :D

I was howling when little Lewis got confused about which pit to stop in. Maybe his helmet strap was chafing on his landing strip and it distracted him. :mrgreen:

big news there was over taking for the lead :roll: then they came to their senses and followed team orders. there are better motor sports out there.

Back