BALTIC BAWBAGS - 9th February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamiedyer":1x370ptf said:
Spent the day in the ice, snow and sleet of Rothiemurchus up past Glenmore towards the old Bothy. Used the Pugsley singlespeed, so will probably bring that..........or the 1X1.

Jamie

Any pics Jamie sounds Epic :cool:

Dont know about epic, but a decent ride with cold, climbing, rocks, ice and snow. About 5 hours or so. Thought I better give the Pugs a decent sort of run to check it. I must admit I like it more and more every time I ride it. It'll be staying singlespeed for now as well.
Thought I better put it pics on the 'Show us what you did today', thread rather than the Bawbags thread :xmas-wink:

Jamie

boxxer":2c6fj0dp said:
Im out as well chaps, fell in the house a week ago and did mashed my lips / teeth, most fun

I owe someone money for a stem, but I'll give them a shout and see if the Macretro post can get it to Eck and I'll get it from there....

sorry to hear that Boxxer, t'was me for the Azonic stem. If you PM me we can sort out details. I can post to you no prob.

If I come along, I'll be on my ditch rescued Claud Butler Spirit but I too need to cable it up and test ride it :roll:

I have been very tired this past week though so the thought of battling through the trains to perth or whatever may be the last straw but its only Monday so we'll see.

Glass half full Velo, gin does the trick for me :), know what you mean though, been exhausted for the last month, looking forward to the ride to clear my head in more ways than one. I'll be on the not touched since last ride Xizang so expect sticky brakes, dodgy shift to grannyring and wobbly back wheel bearings.

velomaniac":vtytwpwa said:
We always expect that from your bike TK, be disapointing if it worked perfectly :LOL:
Only 3 things wrong - sounds like he's been doing extensive preventative maintenance!

This might be first time when I don't show up. I'm gutted, olny if that could be Sunday...

Might not be there guys , mums maybe getting out of hospital on Saturday
So I don't know , they can't say one way or another , just might ..... :roll:

So I might be there .....or not

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back