How old am I or any of us?

i came down this morning to find my daughter watching all the old kids programs on citv, they are having an old school weekend. so today im 12 again. currently watching HOW and nightmare is on later :D not sure if i can bring myself to watch fun house though

I walked into a toy shop yesterday and the first thing I saw was teenage mutant ninja turtles and silvanian families!! What's going on???

46 this year......(and 1st child now 5 months)....as i said to someone the other day '' you know when your getting older when the current year (2013) sounds like a date out of a sci-fi book /movie !

I do find it strange how most humans don't believe they will age.

Still I've had a fullish life so far, where as some people wait till they retire to relax :?: :!: :?: big mistake.

Well I'm 36 and only getting started :) Still a fat biffa though so first day of cycle commuting tomorrow.

....40 this year and having the best time since Uni. Both kids have left home, have jobs and their own flats which means we have the house (and earnings) to ourselves!!

ovlov440":1ie498vn said:
....40 this year and having the best time since Uni. Both kids have left home, have jobs and their own flats which means we have the house (and earnings) to ourselves!!

I don't mean to be rude but both kids left home and your just turning 40 :shock: You must have had an early start ;)

Alison

that's where the expression that life begins at 40 comes from, empty nesting...........

daugs":3h7wvzxv said:
that's where the expression that life begins at 40 comes from, empty nesting...........

A friend of mine who's about 44 has just started a nursing degree now her children do not need looking after, I could not take on university at 46, I admire her though

Alison

Back