Dagger FS 1996 Lamborghini Stylie All Done P3 & 5 Finished..

Very Very Nice Indeed, now all you need is the finishing touch :D

Attachments

• LamboBadge.jpg
    LamboBadge.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 598
Jussa":30c55dv7 said:
Very Very Nice Indeed, now all you need is the finishing touch :D

awesome thanx matey, hay that is one very nice lamborghini badge mate i'm waiting for a couple of different sized badge decals to arrive for the head tube as i'm not 100% on the best size for this bike :LOL: we had the same idea should look good though :cool: mite be a little over the top but thats the way to do it :D

Here is a nice pic of another one in that stunning green :cool:

Attachments

• hhhh.jpg
    hhhh.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 576
  • lambodagger5.jpg
    lambodagger5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 570
  • lambodagger8.jpg
    lambodagger8.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 570
just been out for a quick spin very nice, only problem is i need some springs or something in the forks as they are way to soft :LOL: any thoughts on what mite be best for them i weight 10 stone what that is in lbs i'm not sure :LOL:

Attachments

• afterwith green brace11 034.JPG
    afterwith green brace11 034.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 504
Really like that, nice one :cool:

Can't help thinking....seatpost to match the stem maybe? :)

wadsy":sgsoc3j0 said:
Really like that, nice one :cool:

Can't help thinking....seatpost to match the stem maybe? :)

Thanx mate does look really nice , hay i nearly got a really nice turquoise Ringle seatpost for this yesterday but missed out, i realy like the titanium syncros seatpost as it goes really well with the bike, but will 100% try a turquoise seatpost to see what it looks like maybe anodize a Syncros alloy seatpost in 26.8 or just look out for the Ringle original but bet its going to be a very hard find though and take some time :cry: :D

if you keep looking at one of the new pics of the full bike with out blinking just stair at it it starts to look even better :D just keep looking at the centre of the bike of a couple of minutes then you can see its really come together :LOL: :cool:

Yay as look has it I may have found a nice Ringle turquoise seatpost. I'm not 100% yet if I have it though but if I have I will try it out and see if it's a good touch. Think it will be lol

for the stem 100% on keeping this one turquoise. Tried silver and it looked to normal for this build. Nice but no way as nice as this

:shock:

I wondered what had happened to my old frame, this is far beyond anything I expected! :cool:
True to Dagger's roots too, they always presented colourful boutique bikes in ads and PR.

Top build!! (although I preferred the carbon brace myself ;) )

Love it.

The only thing I'd have liked to see would have been black spokes, rims and tyres.

Back