Dagger FS 1996 Lamborghini Stylie All Done P3 & 5 Finished..

Brilliant... Love Love Love it!!!

Just a question tho.... and only a minor one
Where is the blue on the Superleggera that is reflected with the blue ano on the bike?

Personally, I think the Shock Bone looks out of place, and the colour coded one looks better.
To add carbon (esp at the rea, where it matches the spoiler) I would go for a carbon seatpost and maybe some carbon wrap on the chainstay as a protector

Love it tho. I really like car inspired bike custom builds. After Gravy Monsters' Gulf Kilauea and my JPS build (need to update the thread), I have my mind on another one now ;)
Well done

G

RustyGold":8nh2h22j said:
Gorgeous build, I've enjoyed watching the evolution of it and the Lamborghini inspired theme :)

thx matey its been good and it's came together really fast :D i'm really surprised as well how well it come together really good fun and it was like it was meant to be very strange :cool: at one point i didn't like it i though what have i done the tyres didn't look good and other parts half way thought and thought i'm stopping then put the cables on and some other parts and it came all together spot on, head ache over when it came together :D

Attachments

• DAGGERFS22 005.JPG
    DAGGERFS22 005.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 570
unkleGsif":3cs4g4yh said:
Brilliant... Love Love Love it!!!

Just a question tho.... and only a minor one
Where is the blue on the Superleggera that is reflected with the blue ano on the bike?

Personally, I think the Shock Bone looks out of place, and the colour coded one looks better.
To add carbon (esp at the rea, where it matches the spoiler) I would go for a carbon seatpost and maybe some carbon wrap on the chainstay as a protector

Love it tho. I really like car inspired bike custom builds. After Gravy Monsters' Gulf Kilauea and my JPS build (need to update the thread), I have my mind on anoth really is one now ;)
Well done

G

Thanx mate there is a cabon rear chainstay protector ready for the bike but was so keen to get this bike built yesterday and today ready for a quick ride i forgot to add it :LOL: will do though then that will be the carbon back end :cool:

The blue turquoise is really my own touch as there is none on his car , its my own retro 90s touch :D it really looks good Dagger style :cool:

to be continued Green Rockshox brace and carbon chainstay protector & Flite in lambo black suede :D

Attachments

• NICEONRBRODagger 019.JPG
    NICEONRBRODagger 019.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 549
  • fliterecover 001.JPG
    fliterecover 001.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 549
  • niceonelambo1 011.JPG
    niceonelambo1 011.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 549
I like it and love the effort you've put in to bring it back too life

the only changes I would make..and they are incredibly small, are

the rear is not tied into the colour scheme beyond the brake so perhaps a light blue matching q/r? the other is the seat post..perhaps either a light blue q/r or a seat post with light blue rail grabbers?

sylus":2fsqrj3e said:
I like it and love the effort you've put in to bring it back too life

the only changes I would make..and they are incredibly small, are

the rear is not tied into the colour scheme beyond the brake so perhaps a light blue matching q/r? the other is the seat post..perhaps either a light blue q/r or a seat post with light blue rail grabbers?

Awesome thanx glade you like the build as much as i have its been probably out all of them my best iv'e enjoyed the most :cool:.. here is the changes i made i have put the green Rockshox brace on the forks took the chainstay protector off to show the carbon fabric one that stuck down, have to say it does look way better :D and replaced the Vetta SL for the Flite saddle, then add some colour to the rear brakes the rear end by adding some red titanium rear brake mount caps :cool: here or pics of these changes :D

Attachments

• afterwith green brace11 004.JPG
    afterwith green brace11 004.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 669
  • afterwith green brace11 055.JPG
    afterwith green brace11 055.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 668
  • afterwith green brace11 045.JPG
    afterwith green brace11 045.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 654
  • afterwith green brace11 023.JPG
    afterwith green brace11 023.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 592
Here one in side when i was trying to get it all sorted i quite like this pic with the lights on inside :D

Attachments

• afterwith green brace11 015.JPG
    afterwith green brace11 015.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 659
Back