Are women mental?

All this advice to **** and fling her, no wonder there are so many single parent families out there :roll:

If she's nuts stay away, stay well away. Common sense really.

Charlieboy28":1ixfneoq said:
so far i have deduced that they make an extra special effort in terms of lovely dresses, make up, perfume and underwear
Maybe they just get mad at you as you look at their underwear? Got any pics though?

NEVER go backwards..........always forwards...........prob still a bit crazy.

I had similar thing years ago, i said i might call a bird during the day ' might' but was really busy at work...........she went crazy crazy that i hadn't called.........all men are bas**** kinda crazy......so i dumped her there and then............some women are worth a bit of effort...others truely are not ( same goes for men to be gender correct)

greenstiles":1gxtc4pb said:
NEVER go backwards..........always forwards...........prob still a bit crazy.

I had similar thing years ago, i said i might call a bird during the day ' might' but was really busy at work...........she went crazy crazy that i hadn't called.........all men are bas**** kinda crazy......so i dumped her there and then............some women are worth a bit of effort...others truely are not ( same goes for men to be gender correct)

Don't worry about being PC, you lost it already at 'bird'.

This site seems to be populated by characters out of Minder.

:)

sylus":dm9u7sgk said:
Personally I'd leave well alone ...them mental birds have probably been planning for two years to get you back
Yup, agreed. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She may even be wicked evil crazy, as in "Lorena Bobbit" crazy (shudder).

No need for pics. She could be as cute as a little bunny, and I'd still give the same advice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ

TheGreenRabbit":2f8tl3fm said:
I look forward to the point in the future a future Mrs JB666 googles him and this thread comes up . . . .
If she's the one this thread is about, I look forward to it too. :LOL:

jonnyboy666":1kgt8ldy said:
long story short,

was seeing a girl a couple of years ago, i dumped her because she went mental at me because i went to the cinema without her while she was at work, the reason i went to the cinema was because i was in london to see her and had 6 hours to kill before she finished work and it was a hot sunny day and i'm a super white skinned go red in a second bloke so thought the cinema was a perfect option as it was inside and air conditioned, for the record at the time we were on dodgy ground.

argument started after i turned the phone back on realizing i had a missed call from her, anyway we, well i, ended the relationship.

today i have been at a wedding where she was there, and frankly she looks great, better than when i was seeing her infact, and she apologizes to me for "being a freak" during our relationship.

i am now quite confused as she made it clear she is interested.

that said, in the mean time (2 years) she has had a kid and is moving back from portsmouth to london (where i met her) to move in with the father of the kid although this is not what she wants, so i find myself thinking why do it then you daft bint?! but also why tell me that and then say she's interested?!

hence my question, Are women mental?! talk about a head f***!

No hiding now...
:p

BOAC bag, nothing bigger than 20's, bin by the bandstand.
Let me know when, and I'll tell you how much...

Back