BoTM Feb 2012 'Aluminium Special' - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bet 50p that it is M739, but I have an (almost) decal-less, Flite topped, polished aluminium early nineties bike with an M739 mech on it too!

Not entering it, though :D

Most of the people voting don't care about accuracy it's not a concours competition after all
I hate seeing modern gear on lovely old bikes it's just lazy but each to their own eh

captaincosmic":3fapoaf7 said:
Most of the people voting don't care about accuracy it's not a concours competition after all
I hate seeing modern gear on lovely old bikes it's just lazy but each to their own eh

I wouldn't say M739 is exactly modern... Anachronistic, yes

But in my case: Bang to rights mi'lud... got four M732 mechs doing bugger all, even been thinking about fitting one...

I read the title of the comp and thought about entering something. Then I saw the Comp-Lite and thought again ;) That's a stonker.

(Bikes can be made to stand up in pictures without Photoshop, but you need an assistant ;) )

i wonder if a Klein will win? Shall we dig up last months commentaries?

Maybe a PopCannondale?

Pinguwin's American works for me

I'd like to enter my Wheeler. :cool:
I'm looking for 3 votes..that would be my all time record. :LOL:

dsc00456tk.jpg

dsc00457ei.jpg

More Pics and the part list over here:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176447

Here is the only Alu-MTB, what I have. Klein Attitude in Team-Storck-Colour. Built with campagnolo Record OR and some titan-stuff.

CB2010attirechts.jpg

CB2010attiwunsch.jpg

dinger":2q8zdjge said:
We need more of those beautiful minty Kleins.

Wish granted:
My 1996 Klein Adroit with Burgundy-Blue Linear Fade paintjob and Strata fork.
This is one of the last Adroits with a real Adroit frame (2" downtube).
Equipped with XT M737 and Tune parts + alu bolts, it weighs 9,4 kg.

bblf_adroit_24.jpg

bblf_adroit_10.jpg

bblf_adroit_16.jpg

uschibert":1y1bamno said:
Here is the only Alu-MTB, what I have. Klein Attitude in Team-Storck-Colour. Built with campagnolo Record OR and some titan-stuff.

CB2010attirechts.jpg

CB2010attiwunsch.jpg

uschibert that really is so nice mate , Ive been looking at some old 1991 racing pics and noticed someone on a Klein just like yours Awesome colours with the green front :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back