My custom built Edelbikes 29er singlespeed

Yes chainring skipped customs :twisted:

It is tight (about 4mm) but given it's singlespeed I'm not concerned about chainsuck. The chainline's OK for the time being as well. I may get a longer axle BB in due course.

:cool: that's one cool 29er
good to see you enjoyed the proces of a custom build bike.
Cheers and thumbs up from Holland...... now ride it like you stole it :D

:cool: cheers

really enjoying it. coming into its own as the tracks turn muddy and I have very little maintenance to do!

That is amazing, you're certainly living the dream, and thanks for sharing.

How did I miss this thread in the summer though?

Enjoy!!

Bike looks incredible. As the other guy, the only thing I noticed was how close that front gear is to the frame, as long as that's not a concern and the gear chain is kept clean it'll be fine. But that really is such a minor detail in what much have cost you an absolute bomb to purchase, and I'm sure so many people wish they could do exactly this.

I'm really loving that front brake attachment as well, looks so clean.

Can we please have more photo's? Maybe from the other side?

cheers :D I've since changed the BB to a longer axle so more clearance now. Will see if I can dig out some more pics when not on my mobile. Check the video link on p.1 if you want to see a walk around though.

Had an issue with the Phil Wood rear hub recently, where somehow I managed to snap the axle. But despite it being 2nd hand After a quick phonecall to Phil Wood in the states they did a completely free repair :cool: Thumbs up for customer service.

No issues with the frame whatsoever. All good.

Back