Neon Pink 1991 Haro Extreme - FINISHED P6

bar and stem

Rob Atkin":2p0i3nxj said:
Big thanks to all that sold or gave me parts for the bike. I try to delete all my PM's so they don't look cluttered so unfortunately I don't know the names of everyone.
Thanks to Spencer13 for giving me the rear u-brake.
Someone sold me a NOS Haro Wingbar and stem. perfect!!
Clifford sold me the Vetta saddle as was supplied OEM.

Bar and stem were sold to you by me. They look the nuts on it by the way.

I have a pair of NOS Haro grips knocking about that you can have for your bike if your interested ;)

Re: bar and stem

slimjoe":tlqqylzb said:
Rob Atkin":tlqqylzb said:
Big thanks to all that sold or gave me parts for the bike. I try to delete all my PM's so they don't look cluttered so unfortunately I don't know the names of everyone.
Thanks to Spencer13 for giving me the rear u-brake.
Someone sold me a NOS Haro Wingbar and stem. perfect!!
Clifford sold me the Vetta saddle as was supplied OEM.

Bar and stem were sold to you by me. They look the nuts on it by the way.

I have a pair of NOS Haro grips knocking about that you can have for your bike if your interested ;)

Thanks - now edited.

I do think it looks good too. However, after doing the Repack Anniversary ride I have found the handling to be very very sharp. That's not such a big issue but there is a bit of toe overlap with the flat pedals which is scary.

I could ignore both of those if it wasn't for the ride quality. The back end is great, but the front end is brutal. I've never experienced anything like it. I was reduced to a crawl down most of the downhills. I don't mind being bashed around a bit on a fully rigid bike but it wa ridiculous. Looking at replacement forks to calm the handling down a bit and maybe introduce just a little bit of give in the front end.

Well done, looks great in the photoshoot, I think your build is better than mine, certainly more fitting with the bike. Nice one. :cool: I might have to look at getting me Saracen built!

Proof it gets used!!!

Repack ride:

cb10e079.jpg

689049a1.jpg

Big crash on one of the downhills = big chip on toptube. (no dent though!!).

No garage queens here!!

Rob Atkin":irx60q77 said:
Proof it gets used!!!

Repack ride:

cb10e079.jpg

689049a1.jpg

Big crash on one of the downhills = big chip on toptube. (no dent though!!).

No garage queens here!!

EXCEPTIONAL... :cool:

Here's Rob in full flyte (note no wheels on the ground) He rode it like he'd stole it ;)

Lovely build and a fantastic colour :cool:

Picture033.jpg

kaya":3t00r9at said:
Here's Rob in full flyte (note no wheels on the ground) He rode it like he'd stole it ;)

Lovely build and a fantastic colour :cool:

Picture033.jpg

WOW!!!

Can you send me the full res pic of that??

Back