February 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin... :shock:

Shamus":w5ig51jv said:
Merlin, Mantis, :shock:

mmmmm they are both gorgeous.....!!!! i would struggle to choose...!!!!, both very cool... :cool: :cool:

Not seen a Flying V like that before, only the bolt-on e-stay rear ones. Nice :)

Also very keen on the Merlin. And of course the klunker. Hmm.

Eh, why not, I'll throw my Fat Wicked Lite this month.
fatchance10.jpg

fatchance2.jpg

Build thread:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... icked+lite

Removed a couple of posts for obvious reasons.

It's two pics per nomination and is clearly set out in the rules. If someone does post extra we'll just ask them to remove some. If the mods haven't noticed for whatever reason just drop one of us a PM.

Can people also go easy on quoting with pictures. Make the thread unreadable sometimes.

Also please be careful when you quote not to 'break' the quotes. Again doesn't help the readability of the thread.

Shamus":1wgd06iu said:
Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin, Merlin, Mantis, Mantis, Merlin... :shock:
Same here, my head is spinning!

sinnermans for me.....if it was not for his hard work it would have been nout but scrap metal........looks amazing it does :cool:

Already shaping up to be a corker! Klunk, Merlin or FAT!

Some great bikes, but for sheer level of work involved and a stunning result form a rusty collection of tubes there can only be one winner for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back