Wiggle rant!!!

mattbrown

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
i'll start by saying that im no eco warrior, but am i the only one who thinks they send out things in like the biggest boxes comapred with the size of the goods, ive bought 4 seat posts from them in the past (cheap and cheerful ones) and each time, the've sent them in big boxes, when they could have easily sent them in padded envelopes or something.

Not just Wiggle, Amazon are the same- they seem to use set sizes of packaging............I suppose this saves money in the long run. I tend to keep and reuse packaging, or put it in the recycling depot here.

It is a bit silly, though, sometimes- last time I got some road tyres (non folders) from wiggle the sent them in a box..........'cos, like, I dinnae want any marks on them before I start running them along tarmac at 20mph*

*aye, awright, 13.6 mph on a good day with no headwind.......... :oops:

I just hate the way is says 'wiggle' on it. Sounds saucy :oops:

Would ye rather they called themselves Bicycle Accessories Warehouse Sales, and used their initials............

Lysander":1on1qlym said:
Would ye rather they called themselves Bicycle Accessories Warehouse Sales, and used their initials............

Aye, and if they used bags too well that would be just super :LOL:

agree with the stupid size of the packing they send things in.

i ordered a seat post shim just the 1 & nothing else, it came in the largest sized jiffy bag available.

it was defo a "WTF!!!" moment.

and thats a problem? my biggest problem with them is that their prices have gone up. I only occasionally use them now.

Back