Retrobike on apple

Tc

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So whenever I use the iPad or iphone I get adverts like the below which obscure posts,messages & when I'm typing.
Does anyone know how to get rid of them they're driving me insane :twisted:

Re:

They are so annoying, the only way to see what you are writing is to constantly preview the post. Drives me mad...although nothing is quite as annoying as 'Smokey the Bear' adverts that when you click on them loop into infinity and then crash the computer.

Re: Re:

dnbmatt28":dr3hccaq said:

Of course with ad blockers John gets no revenue from the ads, which means he needs to put even more of his own money into hosting the site.

If the ads are a problem, we can always talk about subscription-based membership. :p

Joking aside, this sounds like a problem indeed. Send John a PM. Screenshots of the ad blocking your text and posts are always helpful.

Raging_Bulls":24xkb6mc said:
Joking aside, this sounds like a problem indeed. Send John a PM. Screenshots of the ad blocking your text and posts are always helpful.

Is that the case when browsing in "mobile" as well?

G

unkleGsif":233f52st said:
Raging_Bulls":233f52st said:

Is that the case when browsing in "mobile" as well?

G

No only on classic which I prefer

I also find that when I tick the box to automatically log me in each visit doesn't work.
Doesn't really matter as I use my laptop most of the time.

Latest posts

Back