Black Friday

technodup

Senior Retro Guru
Masses of scheme rats queueing up to fight each other over a crap telly in a manufactured consumerist frenzy. If that's not an attractive target for west hating terrorists I don't know what is. Thanks Tesco.

technodup":2z4xsksm said:
Masses of scheme rats queueing up to fight each other over a crap telly in a manufactured consumerist frenzy. If that's not an attractive target for west hating terrorists I don't know what is. Thanks Tesco.
What was that headline? "Globalism works"

FFS, why do we just put up a banner over the entire fecking country - we're so easily led and gullible, we'll buy into whatever bandwagon, no matter how slow, because we've bought, hook, line and sinker into the notion that whatever happens in the US, is what should happen here.

Never has: "We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..." been more poignant.

Neil":zvegsrri said:
we'll buy into whatever bandwagon, no matter how slow, because we've bought, hook, line and sinker into the notion that whatever happens in the US, is what should happen here.
We've managed not to import Thanksgiving itself, just the splurge that follows it. Well the Jeremy Kyle scum demographic has anyway.

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it. Marketing- it's mind control for the mentalists. And I say that working in marketing.

I can't understand people wanting equality.

Re:

It was crazy in Norwich yesterday.Alleged offers still on today,but not many I could see.
Just another load of crap borrowed form America to get gullible people spending.
Having been in retail for 20 years I know all the tricks to get em spending money they don't have on shite they don't need.
Amazing how chaos descends when there is a 'bargain' to be had.

Didn't even bother to go to the shops to buy milk yesterday, it was pure manic.
Was pretty chuffed by some of the deals I picked up on chain reaction though :LOL: .

Re:

you would have to be a bit of t0sser to fight over a polariod tv or any telly really
but they are sh1te,

plus side was the roads were dead even the busy A-road was silent between 12pm to 3pm, even the mini tesco was empty an that never happens

tumblr_nfltwdLbbw1slujhmo1_500.jpg

the shops were dead 2day thank fook

i never bought a single thing out of these fake sales

You can make a comparison to the hordes of people starving for technology, and people in third world countries starving for food and water.
the only difference is, is missing out on a reduced telly going to kill you.
Food for thought, no pun intended.

Re:

There was some silly woman on the radio yesterday, a 'professional shopper', ( no I can't get my head around that either), saying she SAVED £400 on a TV! WTF :shock:
Well it was reduced to £1,000 then apparently.
Evidently a bargain, to see Rooney's ugliness in huge full-hd.

Sucker.

Back