Anybody else having issues using ebay?

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Mainly i can't change form 'Best match' to anything else and i can't alter to 'used' without going into 'advanced settings' everytime(the 'buttons' are inactive)
Anybody else had or having this problem, any tips? :?

strange. its fine for me :?

although bet it'll now go wrong for saying that :LOL:

what browser are you using? im using google chrome and its fine but IE might not be. might be worth trying a different browser if you can as know I had issues on facebook with IE but google chrome hasnt had a problem.

Yes it has been a pile of crap for the last few days and I don't like the new layout / options and it really annoys me that I cannot set goods in UK only as my default!!!

There online 'helpers' are a complete waste of time.
I'm going to update my browser and if it still proves to be rubbish they are having a long and very offensive e-mail ;)

My saved searches have stopped working properly. I only get half the emails I should and can't save any new searches, even after deleting loads. On the plus side, its probably saving me a fortune!

Apparently loads of people have the same problem, but ebay are doing nothing to sort it.

There have been a number of glitches in ebay over the last month.
It happens when they change something, it doesnt always find itself compatible with everything else and a glitch occurs :?
They usually have things sorted within a few days though.
Last major one was it wouldnt return any search :? whatever you typed in came back with zero results

There is something were overlooking though in an effort to explain these glitches and that is that ebay is as greedy as a fat pig. Might find this is designed to point you towards NEW items more than 2nds. Anything that makes Ebay another penny seems to be justified by them

Just did an online chat with ebay, and they fixed my problem. I just had to "unfollow" all those feeds on my homepage and it fixed the problem.

This was another one of those "let's improved the appearance of ebay" projects which cocked everything up. Whenever they change something, it always seems to be full of bugs or conflicts. :facepalm:

I changed from ie9 to Google chrome and that has improved things a little.
As soon as the online helpers realised exactly what issues i was having they seemed to 'lose connection' rather quickly :?

I spend about half of my waking hours complaining about Ebay. What I should do is start a proper company to give them some competition

Back