Ebay broken?

Screwfix now uses those tablets in store, which is fine if you know the name of the thing your after.....

However, typing in "rounded endy trowel type thing" .....gets no results!

So now i go to toolstation next door, where they still have a "laminated book of dreams".

hammer
"laminated book of dreams".
Sounds wonderful!

Being in a big city we have x3 Screwfix's near by. The nearest is just over a 5min cycle. The other x2 have Toolstation's next door which is super useful.

I like to be organised so work as much as I can during the day (when I can make noise) and order stuff late at night so I can collect first thing.

Old school catalogues (or book of dreams!) every time for finding stuff quickly. In store tablets don't recognise my old monkey fingers half the time 🤬🔨🤛

Toolstation do 3x Avios points whereas Screwfix are only 1x :)

Screwfix are offering 10% discount plus some vouchers if you download the app in June.
And no, I don't work for them.

Toolstation do 3x Avios points whereas Screwfix are only 1x :)

Screwfix are offering 10% discount plus some vouchers if you download the app in June.
And no, I don't work for them.
Well from a random complaint about eBay not working I've found out I can get Avios points @both TS and SF! 💪 👍

@Carge are you winding me up about the SF App??? Did you not read that App and My phone no longer speak! 🤣

Back