Ebay Issue

mattbrown

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I ordered something off ebay and it hasnt arrived yet (been about 10 days), the seller says they sent it first class but not registered - I did raised an item not recieved with ebay. Where do i go from here?

When you raise an issue via Ebay you will get the option to wait for the goods or have your money back. Ebay will then give you a date. If the issue is not resolved by that date you will get your money back.
Follow the Ebay process and you should be Ok although it can take a little while.

thanks for the info. I wasnt too sure what I should do as I couldnt see anything obvious within ebay's instructions.

Normally if the seller is excellent they will send you another item and then the seller will claim the money off Royal Mail.

Or even in some circumstances I've had a full refund and a replacement but this was for stuff not too overly expensive.

Yesterday I had three small packages dropped through my letterbox and they was not even my name or address,
I chased the postman and then bollocked him telling him can you read, he then pulled out his ear plugs :roll:

Back