Holdsworth Windermere MTB

Ycawsfach

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They didnt, this is just a Moore & large BSO (Falcon, Claud Butler etc)

There was a Holdsworth Zagato with a reynolds frame and straight bladed forks but 100GS components said it all.

I would care to disagree with that mr cheese.

img001.jpg

The yellow one was a full 4130 DB frame and forks with Deore group, it took me many a place and would have been better if my dad hadn't brought be a 22" 'to grow into'.

However the linked bike is not anywhere near my old bike.

Carl.

If that was pre buy-out, I sit corrected, thats what this site is good at.

But if thats post buy-out, that may have been just a rebadged existing model. I cant remember if Dawes were part of the group, but Claud Butler definitely were and your 'Holdsworth' may have been a Claud Butler too.

:LOL: .

It is was actually shite as well as it had the chainstay mounted u-brake :LOL: .

Although i never clogged it, ever.

Would love another if I could find one, but in a non-gate size.

There was someone selling one here a couple of years ago but I think he dumped the frame :cry:

Carl.

legrandefromage":5yg1tbfa said:

But if thats post buy-out, that may have been just a rebadged existing model. I cant remember if Dawes were part of the group, but Claud Butler definitely were and your 'Holdsworth' may have been a Claud Butler too.

Was an '88 bike if it makes a difference.

Carl.

legrandefromage":1rvz7oo4 said:

Only sort of related, but I bet there are Holdsworth branded versions of the green Claud Butler MTB someone on here (can't remember who, sorry) owns somewhere out there.

Re:

Carl, I have recently purchased a yellow Holdsworth MTB, have you got a picture featuring the decals? Mine is missing all but the head badge, and I think it deserves some restoration.

Zark

Back