Bits for my first build

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there

Have had crap time of it, what with house fire at the mother inlaws, now no bathroom at home and ceiling coming down in kitchen/dining room. Now all my funds going on putting my houses back together, insurance company being a nightmare.

Well a couple of guys from here thought i should build my first bike to take my mind of the crap. They have given a few buts for karma, got a gt frame, and a couple of bits.

I was wondering if anyone on here has loads of spare bits, and there was some bits that they would do a job lot of bits, that might be good for me. Don't have much funds what with whats going on, but it is my birthday on the 25th so i may get some money. To spend on bike bits, anyone got a load of bits???

Thanks fir the offer I have v brakes coming I think. But I maybe going down the disc brand route. Never had disc before.

Have frame, seat post, saddle, and some v brake bits coming.

Probably a good idea for you to make a "wedding list" of stuff you need, or want, and you can tick it off as you go.

Thanks guys, I can't think straight as to what I will need.

I suppose I need all the gear bits shifters, casstte , rear and front mech.

Probably loads of other stuff aswell, disc brake stuff but I wouldn't know where to start there.

i have lots of stuff you can have for not a lot of cash. lots of lowish end stuff you can have for postage

lewis1641":3pkaufez said:
i have lots of stuff you can have for not a lot of cash. lots of lowish end stuff you can have for postage

Cool that could very interesting thank you. Let me know what bits you have. :) :)

Latest posts

Back