After the following:

1992 XT or XTR mechs
Kona 93 era rear cable guide for a steel frame
"Interesting" cantilever brakes
"Interesting" cantilever levers
A clean Mag 21 or Mag21 SL 1 1/8th fork
Syncros 1 1/8th rise 120ish black quill stem

jez when you say clean mag fork.....

I've got at least one possibly two that seem to work fine, have a selection of steerers (one threaded) but both cosmetically poor, which I see as a good excuse for a custom paint job, imagine the 93 Kona fade on a matching Mag for on that Hot!! Also I have a saddle too although it also needs work could pretty much throw that in as I have no 93 Kona's

Heheh... appreciate your ideas :)

I'm kinda after a "clean" original gold Mag21 (trying to make the bike look as stock as possible so not too bling). Still if you have any pics wang them over to my PM.

Saddle I'm sorted but thank you :)

Don't know if it would suit the frame colour but I have some red Controltech cantos I'm thinking of selling

raidan73":1azzt5pq said:
Don't know if it would suit the frame colour but I have some red Controltech cantos I'm thinking of selling

Probably beyond my means, but I would be interested in these as a possible solution for my Aende if the OP doesn't want them.

Thanks for all the offers so far :) Core colour isn't decided yet but it isn't going to be bananas. Understated is the key on this one.

(orders loads of purple)

You can see pics of my cantis in the 'how much is my xyz' thread, just a few posts from the top

I might be persuaded to part with some silver control tech canti brakes and some silver tech lite canti brake levers.

Back