MacRetro Clan Gathering - Sunday 18th May, Drumlanrig

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
MacRetro and Retrobike Clan Gathering at Drumlanrig Castle, Dumfrieshire, Scotland
http://www.drumlanrigcastle.co.uk/

Sunday 18th May 2014, meeting at carpark from 10am in the hope of actually hitting the trails by 11am.

Hello everyone in Retrobike land, the MacRetro Area Group would like you all to attend a Gathering of retrobikes on the wonderful rooty trails of Drumlanrig Castle near Dumfries for riding our old but classic mountain bikes, engaging in cheery banter and who knows even trading useful bits and bobs.

Hopefully the weather will shine and we'll all have a good time.

Re: MacRetro Clan Gathering, Drumlanrig Date Poll

Just to point out, the 24th/25th May is a bank holiday weekend so might be pretty busy on trail and for travelling. 7th/8th June is also quite close to 10utb for those that might need a pass (poor sods)

Thanks for pointing that out but hopefully everyone will no whats no use to them and vote accordingly.

Voted for 18 May but any of the first 4 would do.
Can't do any of the last 4 as I'm working

Problem just spotted, the June weekend of the 7th/8th is the Bravo Scozia ride that was a popular choice with several on here.

Unless there is a mighty rush on voting by Friday I'm thinking Sunday 18th May may be the chosen date due to my point about the Bravo Scozia.

Edit Sunday 18th is the day.

Re: MacRetro Clan Gathering, Drumlanrig Sunday 18th May 20

I suspect Clubby that the only event that far in advance that would stop you attending would be a holiday and you do tend to go on nice holidays so I doubt its really worth the sad face.

Back