BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
This month we'll just have a regular competition so anyone can enter their new old builds.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. Entries submitted after July 31st will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Re:

I have never see another with paint.
He has the big Shimano sticker on left chainstay, as had the sponsored riders.
Difficult to find photos of this era ...

Dami’s 1997 Tunturi Kayapo fully restored to its original form with full Shimano STX-RC.

Tunturi Kayapo

Great looking Merlin btw!

p5pb17381712.jpg

p5pb17381721.jpg

I like the Pink Merlin, there was one entered in BOTM before.

Re: Re:

mojo ti":2h443nz4 said:
My Pink Merlin #693 with original paint, full groupset Shimano XT M732 black, RS-1.

Merlin Pink 1989

Its Lovely, But we got rules, Enter a different bike,
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=347885

Each bike can be entered into two BoTM polls as follows
BoTM and rBoTM - bikes can only be entered once in a normal month and once in a special month. That is you can enter any bike TWICE (unless it wins in which case it cannot be entered again).
98+ BoTM - bikes can be entered twice into any poll - unless it wins in which case it cannot be entered again.

Otherwise we really will be on a slippery slope, Next stop, unfinished builds, and bikes long since sold.

Re: Re:

Graham_hkr":1gji681e said:
sinnerman":1gji681e said:
you can enter any bike TWICE (unless it wins in which case it cannot be entered again)
When did this win before?

bikes can only be entered once in a normal month and once in a special month

Back